CSC/BAB is now a certified DOJ Live Scan provider and can be your one stop shop for fingerprinting services, security services, background check services, private investigations and alarm and camera installation.
Fingerprinting services can be on a walk-in basis or by appointment. (Appointments are the preferred method to ensure a certified live scan operator is present during that time period).
You can download the BCIA 8016, REQUEST FOR LIVE SCAN SERVICE form by clicking on the link. The applicant will then complete the form with his or her personal information and bring the form to our location where a certified live scan operator will perform the fingerprint service. The applicant must provide appropriate identification at the time of service.
Please bring a government issued ID at the time of your appointment.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid California Identification Card
- Military I.D.
- U.S. Passport
- Valid Out of state driver's license or identification card
- Mexican Consulate Card
Forms of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover NOTE: American Express Cards incur a 3 % service fee)
- Check or money order
Preparing for your fingerprinting appointment
1. Fingernails: If you have extremely long or curved fingernails, they may interfere with the fingerprint process. Please ensure your fingernails are trimmed to the point where they will not interfere with the printing platen.
2. Injuries: If you have any injuries or bandaged fingers, you may need to wait until the injury has healed to the point a proper fingerprint image can be taken.